About Westwood Cardiology Associates, P.A.
We are on the staff at the following hospitals:
Hackensack University Medical Center
The Valley Hospital
HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley
Located in Northern Bergen County, our modern main office is easily accessible to all of Bergen County and southern Rockland County. We have ample parking with a convenient drop-off area. The building and office are handicapped accessible.
Conveniently located in Hackensack, NJ, and serving the central and southern areas of Bergen County, Westwood Cardiology's Hackensack office is located in the Medical Plaza Building on the campus of Hackensack University Medical Center. We offer a full range of cardiology services at the Hackensack office.
Caring For Your Heart
Our practice was established in Westwood
in 1925. It has grown from a family practice into a group specializing in
cardiac diagnosis and treatment. The practice has always emphasized quality,
professional care given with warmth and individual attention to each patient.
We care for your heart at every stage of your life--prevention of heart
disease and diagnosis and treatment of all cardiac problems.
· Consultation and comprehensive heart disease diagnosis and treatment
· Preventive Cardiology
o Coronary risk assessment
o Treatment of cholesterol disorders
o Hypertension assessment and treatment
· Noninvasive Cardiac Testing
o Stress Testing: regular, echo, nuclear, pharmacologic (non-exercise)
o Holter monitor, heart rhythm event recorder
o Echocardiography, transesophageal echo
o Carotid Ultrasound
o 24 hour blood pressure monitor
· Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
o Cardiac catheterization
o Balloon angioplasty
o Atherectomy, Rotablator
o Intracoronary stenting
· Intracardiac defibrillator care and follow-up
· Diagnosis and treatment of Congestive Heart Failure
· Valvular heart disease evaluation and treatment
o Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
o Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
· Carotid artery stenting
· Minimally invasive treatment of atrial septal defects and patent foramen ovale using nonsurgical techniques
· Diagnosis and treatment of cardiac rhythm abnormalities
o Atrial Fibrillation
o Heart Block
o SVT - supraventricular tachycardia
o Ventricular arrhythmias
· Peripheral Vascular disease diagnosis and treatment
o Noninvasive Vascular testing
o Angiography of upper and lower extremities
o Angioplasty and Stent treatment of vascular diseases of legs and arms
· Treatment of hypertension
o Essential ( benign ) hypertension
o Severe hypertension
o Hypertension from Renal artery disease
§ Balloon and Stent treatment of kidney artery stenoses
· Diagnosis and treatment of Carotid artery disease
o Noninvasive vascular imaging of carotid arteries
o Angiography of carotid arteries
· Pre- and post-operative management of cardiac surgery patients
· Pacemaker implantation and monitoring of pacemakers and defibrillators
· Cardiac rehabilitation
Our Growing Practice
· Your Referrals: Receiving a referral from one of our patients is the highest compliment we can receive. Our appointment book is always open for anyone who needs our specialized cardiac care.
· Physician Referrals: Many of our patients are referred to our practice by their primary care physician. It is always our policy to send you back to your primary care doctor after your cardiac treatment is complete.
Copyright ©2003 Westwood Cardiology Associates, P.A.